Quality, safety, and customer satisfaction have been paramount since Brantley Construction Company’s first federal project in 1978. Since that time, Brantley has constructed more than 50 projects for the federal government, include the US Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. While a Small Business enterprise, Brantley brings the highest level of standards and practices to each project and holds a bonding capacity in excess of $60 million.
Brantley’s professional staff is experienced in federal contracting procedures and is experienced in implementing the following objectives:
- Safety – Brantley’s staff are 30-hr. OSHA trained. Site Safety and Health Officers are qualified to inspect and report safety concerns based on the US Army Corps of Engineers Health and Safety Requirements in accordance to EM385-1-1.
- Administrative – Brantley excels in documentation and reporting. These include daily progress reports, photo documentation, certified payroll, ARRA reporting including compliance with safety, environmental and progress documentation.
- Scheduling – Brantley project managers are trained to perform CPM scheduling using Primavera software and most often, have outside consultants that provide man-hour and cost loaded schedules submitted with progress payments.
- Environmental – Protecting the environment is at the forefront of every Brantley construction project. Brantley personnel are trained to implement sustainable practices verified through certification by the USGBC, to manage sites and construction of the building to minimize the environmental impact, and Brantley places an environmental manager on every project.
- Quality Control – Brantley’s qualified Quality Control Managers are trained to perform and implement a three-phase quality control plan, they have completed the “Construction Quality Management for Contractors” program, and are well versed in documenting data using the USACE QCS software.
It has been a privilege to provide construction services to federal agencies over the years and Brantley considers federal contracting the backbone of our company. Brantley’s staff is ready to assist the federal government in their next project, as it is proud to be currently involved in two MATOC contracts, SC/GA MATOC with a total contract value of $499 million and the GA MATOC with a contract value of $100 million.
- Training Shelter Hue Field
- Vet Tech Facility
- Alterations to Building 60
- Adal Squad Ops Igloo Maintenance
- MUSC Emergency Room
- Coastal Evaluation Center
- Clarendon County Drug & Alcohol Center
- Charleston Mental Health Center
- SC Governor’s School of Science & Mathematics
- Hilton Head Fire Station
- Charleston Air Force Base Building 162
- Charleston Air Force Base Golf Course Clubhouse
- Charleston Air Force Base Gatehouse
- Murphy Fire Station
- Asheville Fire & Rescue Stations #6 & #11
- Army Reserve Center
- Hoey Hall Administrative & Classroom Renovations
- Water Plant Improvements
- NC Governor’s Residence
- Jackson County Library